People who build, renovate or expand their houses know, that their choices regarding windows and door will significantly influence the appearance of the entire building. But can windows increase the class and actual value of the building? Owners of ELITE 92-ALU windows will immediately say yes. ELITE 92-ALU windows are a solution dedicated to demanding customers, for whom timeless design, the best materials, safety and excellent thermal parameters are still not enough. With those customers in mind, the ELITE 92-ALU windows are fitted with an aluminium cover plate on the facade side, which makes the beauty of these windows everlasting.
The most important parameter which defines the energy-saving level is the overall heat transfer coefficient for the entire window (Uw). The lower this coefficient is, the less heat the given house loses, which also means lower heating costs. The ELITE92-ALU windows are provided with energy-saving triple-glazing unit, with low-emission glass and argon filled space between the panes. The overall heat transfer coefficient for the entire window is Uw=0,76 W/m2K.
The ELITE92-ALU wooden-aluminium windows provide also high level of sound insulation. Depending on the applied glazing unit, it fluctuates between 32 and 41 dB. The higher this index, the greater the window’s ability to reduce the outdoor noise.
The wood the windows are made of is subject to very thorough selection. Timber used to make the windows is carefully dried. All anatomical flaws of the wood - such as knots, burls or twisted fibres - are removed.
In the ELITE92-ALU windows, the frame is made of 4 layers of wood and aluminium, and its thickness is no less than 103,5mm. We make windows using mainly pine, meranti or oak wood.
Energy efficiency of the ELITE92-ALU wooden-aluminium windows results also from innovative structural solution, which is undoubtedly a new sealing system. The windows are fitted with two groove gaskets and one edge gasket.
Another innovation which improves thermal insulation parameters of the ELITE92-ALU windows is increasing the depth of seating the glazing unit in the wooden window frame, from 18 to 20mm.
- 5 years - installation by authorized fitting crews
- 3 years - installation by non-authorized fitting crews
The windows are equipped with fittings of the renown brand SIEGIENIA, with a 100 years’ experience.
multi-point locking fittings with micro-tilt and antiburglar catch as well as a roller sash lift in windows with tilt and turn sash (UR), side-hinged (R), tilting (U)
side-hinged in windows with side-hinged sash (R),
- tilting in windows with tilting sash (U)
Mushroom cam as standard
Despite its small size, the mushroom cam combines a plethora of advantages for the customer:
- it automatically adapts to any change in the ambient conditions, e.g. temperature
- it always guarantees optimal settings of the closing system
- it prevents time-consuming and expensive adjustments and enables smooth pressure adjustment
Window tilting winter-summer
Summer airing: the window is tilted normally.
Winter airing: the tilt is limited to about 40 mm.
The “winter” mode is activated with a simple gesture, without the need of using any tools.
Handle rotation lock
It enforces proper operation of the window i.e. prevents the window sash from being tilted when the window is open, as well as guarantees smooth transition of the sash from open to closed position.
It prevents open balcony door from hitting the frame in the case of draught or strong wind. Going out on the balcony, it is enough to close the door by pulling a special handle - the latch will hold the leaf in the frame.
Multi-step window tilting mechanism
it enables regulation of airing intensity. You can choose one of 3 positions of tilted sash. This solution is particularly useful in such rooms as kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom.
Sash opening limiter to 90 degrees
It allows to block the sash during opening. it eliminates the hazard of an open window hitting the frame or edge of the window recess during strong wind.
In turn sashes, smooth opening allows to control the opening of the window, after the mechanism has been activated..
Brake in the handle
Installing a handle-controlled brake allows to lock the sash in any position during opening, while still allowing to use the tilting function.
Below is a colour palette offered by Sokółka Okna i Drzwi. Except the presented colours, it is also possible to colour the windows with any colour from the RAL palette.
Due to natural characteristics of timber, some colouristic differences in the wood appearance are acceptable. Moreover, due to various monitor display parameters, the presented sample can differ from actual colours.
Optionally, the windows can be equipped with one of three types of mullions:
At your request, windows from Sokółka Okna i Drzwi can be equipped with ventilators, which:
- regulate airflow proportionally to the relative humidity in the room,
- protect against mould,
- limit thermal losses, decreasing costs of heating,
- provide healthy, natural air inside the room,
- automatically optimize stream of the incoming air, depending on the ventilation needs,
- are functional in every climate, do not require power supply,
- are easy to fit on windows and on vertical blinds cartridges,
- are easy to maintain and aesthetic.
In respect of the principle of operation, we distinguish:
- Hygro-controlled ventilators (e.g. Aereco: EHA, EMM) - automatically controlled. The air flow stream depends on the steam content (relative humidity) inside the room, i.e. on air contamination resulting from the performed actions, such as washing, cooking, drying, etc. The control sensor is polyamide tape, which upon change in the relative air humidity changes its length, which causes smaller or greater opening of the damper, this letting more or less air into the room. The ventilators operate within the range of 35 to 70% relative humidity. If humidity in the room is lower or equal 35%, the ventilator is shut and minimum amount of air gets into the room. With increase in humidity, the ventilator opens and at 70% or more, it reaches maximum capacity.
- pressure ventilators (e.g. Aereco AMO) – self-regulating. Amount of supplied air depends on the difference between pressure inside and outside the room.
- manually-controlled ventilators (e.g. Ventair) - the user regulates the opening of the ventilator, thus adjusting quantity of supplied air. Position of the ventilator damper is changed manually.
Wooden-Aluminium Windows ELITE 92 ALU - basic features, frame appearance and profile section.