The new line of Sokółka Okna i Drzwi S.A windows - PURO – wooden-aluminum windows with modern form. These windows combine a number of features that guide the customers while choosing window frames .
PURO windows made in a modern style perfectly complement the elevation view in both residential buildings and also hotels or offices . In turn, inside of the building they create a pleasant climate.
The wood-aluminum windows are a combination of two frames - wood and aluminum. PURO is an innovative line of windows characterized by a flat shape of aluminum profiles, making the window similar to the solutions used in the construction of the facades. The design of the windows is created by a modern rectangular shape of aluminum profiles in flat version . With such a design in a single product can reconcile the expectations of both in relation to the appearance (excellent fit to the facade, or configuration to other windows in multi-family housing), with the possibility to provide an elegant and cozy interior.
Sokólka PURO window is characterized by a straight line of aluminum profiles - this is a very stylish and also modern design for customers who value innovative solutions . The shape of the wooden profiles deserves special attention. Straight lines and sharp shapes, in the spirit of minimalist design, highlight the strong and pioneering nature of PURO windows .
PURO window structure is a combination of a wooden 65 mm deep frame with a with aluminum clad. The problem of fitting the glass unit was resolved in interesting way. From the outside, it is protected by an aluminum profile with additional sealing . This solution allows to protect the wooden frame of the window from the adverse effects of weather conditions.
Compact and solid PURO construction allowed to obtain very good thermal insulation coefficient (glass - Ug = 0.5 ( W/m2K), for the whole window Uw - 0.9 ( W/m2K) . It is glazed with standard triple glazed unit 4/18/4/18/4 with two Low-E layers and with warm spacer bar. Original shape of the wooden frame allows to use glass units with features that perfectly meet the expectations of customers such as safety glass, anti-theft, acoustic or self-cleaning, while at the same time it does not reduce the thermal parameters .
Wooden frames are made of high quality laminated timber. The customer can decide to purchase pine, oak or meranti window, lacquered with ecological water soluble transparent paints (so-called stains that highlight the natural grain of the wood, or opaque paints– choice from the full range of RAL palette).
Whole construction is complemented by extremely durable and functional Sigenia hardware from Titanium AF series. In the summary PURO windows combine the durability of aluminum with the warmth and elegance of wood. By purchasing these windows, the client receives a product that is functional, safe and elegant. PURO Line fully deserves to be called an exclusive product, perfectly executed with extraordinary performance properties .
The windows are equipped with fittings of the renown brand SIEGIENIA, with a 100 years’ experience.
multi-point locking fittings with micro-tilt and antiburglar catch as well as a roller sash lift in windows with tilt and turn sash (UR), side-hinged (R), tilting (U)
side-hinged in windows with side-hinged sash (R),
- tilting in windows with tilting sash (U)
Mushroom cam as standard
Despite its small size, the mushroom cam combines a plethora of advantages for the customer:
- it automatically adapts to any change in the ambient conditions, e.g. temperature
- it always guarantees optimal settings of the closing system
- it prevents time-consuming and expensive adjustments and enables smooth pressure adjustment
Window tilting winter-summer
Summer airing: the window is tilted normally.
Winter airing: the tilt is limited to about 40 mm.
The “winter” mode is activated with a simple gesture, without the need of using any tools.
Handle rotation lock
It enforces proper operation of the window i.e. prevents the window sash from being tilted when the window is open, as well as guarantees smooth transition of the sash from open to closed position.
It prevents open balcony door from hitting the frame in the case of draught or strong wind. Going out on the balcony, it is enough to close the door by pulling a special handle - the latch will hold the leaf in the frame.
Multi-step window tilting mechanism
it enables regulation of airing intensity. You can choose one of 3 positions of tilted sash. This solution is particularly useful in such rooms as kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom.
Sash opening limiter to 90 degrees
It allows to block the sash during opening. it eliminates the hazard of an open window hitting the frame or edge of the window recess during strong wind.
In turn sashes, smooth opening allows to control the opening of the window, after the mechanism has been activated..
Brake in the handle
Installing a handle-controlled brake allows to lock the sash in any position during opening, while still allowing to use the tilting function.
Below is a colour palette offered by Sokółka Okna i Drzwi. Except the presented colours, it is also possible to colour the windows with any colour from the RAL palette.
Due to natural characteristics of timber, some colouristic differences in the wood appearance are acceptable. Moreover, due to various monitor display parameters, the presented sample can differ from actual colours.
At your request, windows from Sokółka Okna i Drzwi can be equipped with ventilators, which:
- regulate airflow proportionally to the relative humidity in the room,
- protect against mould,
- limit thermal losses, decreasing costs of heating,
- provide healthy, natural air inside the room,
- automatically optimize stream of the incoming air, depending on the ventilation needs,
- are functional in every climate, do not require power supply,
- are easy to fit on windows and on vertical blinds cartridges,
- are easy to maintain and aesthetic.
In respect of the principle of operation, we distinguish:
- Hygro-controlled ventilators (e.g. Aereco: EHA, EMM) - automatically controlled. The air flow stream depends on the steam content (relative humidity) inside the room, i.e. on air contamination resulting from the performed actions, such as washing, cooking, drying, etc. The control sensor is polyamide tape, which upon change in the relative air humidity changes its length, which causes smaller or greater opening of the damper, this letting more or less air into the room. The ventilators operate within the range of 35 to 70% relative humidity. If humidity in the room is lower or equal 35%, the ventilator is shut and minimum amount of air gets into the room. With increase in humidity, the ventilator opens and at 70% or more, it reaches maximum capacity.
- manually-controlled ventilators (e.g. Ventair) - the user regulates the opening of the ventilator, thus adjusting quantity of supplied air. Position of the ventilator damper is changed manually.